Not-for-Profit Organization: Getting Ready for Growth
A large multi-arts facility, formerly a mom and pop arts organization, needed to improve operations and maximize efficiencies in order to handle the necessary growth that would ensure its ongoing viability. They came to Opus Partners seeking a plan that would make the facility more financially viable and better attract students and potential donors to achieve the facility’s mission.
Opus Partners conducted the following assessments:
- Situational analysis of organizational leadership, staff and board of directors.
- Targeted growth and development needs analysis assessment survey.
- Management strengths assessment.
Opus Partners recommended the following actionable recommendations to achieve successful growth and adhere to the organization’s mission:
- Development of growth and development initiative for management and staff.
- Creation of objective action plans for implementation throughout organization.
- An overall strategic leadership plan, outside of the scope of the project, to better enable the facility to attain its long-term and immediate objectives.
As a result of the implementation of the Opus Partners plan, the facility:
- Reorganized to enhance its focus, profitability and effectiveness.
- Made key management changes, including the hiring of new senior executives, which occurred after submission of Opus Partners’ strategic recommendations to the board of directors and day-to-day leadership.
- Established guidelines for the growth and development of staff.
[ back ]