Professional Services: Speeding Growth in a Competitive Space
A top professional services firm was struggling to increase growth in a competitive market. In addition, the CEO thought the senior management team was not performing to its full capability.
Opus Partners conducted three types of assessment for the company:
- Organizational assessment of company, including structure, value proposition and mission statement, among other items.
- Employee profiling of senior management, including CEO.
- Gap analysis
Opus Partners found that the company would benefit significantly if some employees, including the CEO himself, were given different job responsibilities. Based on this assessment, Opus Partners:
- Provided actionable recommendations for employee realignment.
- Identified the need for additional senior manager to act as right hand to CEO.
The implementation of Opus Partners’ recommendations produced the following results:
- The company’s revenue was up over 30% the first year.
- Within the first 90 days of the recommendation, the CEO hired a key senior manager, who is now the company president.
- The company now uses a template for making new hire decisions.
[ back ]