Business Marketing Services: Expanding Client Base; Shortening Sales Cycles
A business marketing services firm found itself dependent on one client - 90 percent of its business was from one Fortune 500 company. In addition, sales people were not performing up to expectations, and there was no sales structure in place.
Based on its assessment of the company, Opus provided the following solutions:
- Implemented a monthly sales training and coaching program.
- Developed target market and key prospect profiles.
- Reorganized sales team to include a new account sales rep, key account managers and an inside sales model.
- Identified the right people in the organization and put them in the right place so they could use their strengths.
- Implemented a metrics and measurement program.
- Developed a sales guide.
The company achieved the following as a result of the Opus Partners recommendations:
- Increased sales pipeline by 86%.
- Decreased sales cycle time by 25%.
- Sales increase averaged 19% for the 26-month period.
- Decreased ramp up time for new sales rep by 45 days.
- Landed three new major accounts with revenues of over $100K/year.
[ back ]